Spinach Alfredo PizzaPair with Villa Bellangelo - Guwerztraminer and all Rieslings
Prep: 8 min. Cook: 20 min. Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 Package Rossi Pasta Pizza Dough Mix
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 2 cups grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 10 oz. pkg frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- salt and garlic to taste
- Mix Rossi Pasta Pizza Dough Mix according to package directions without baking.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Gently melt butter in a small sauce pan and remove from heat. Stir in Parmesan and cream. Return to heat and bring just to boil at a lowest setting - stirring frequently. Stir in spinach. Add salt and garlic to taste.
- Spoon the Alfredo and spinach onto crusts. Top with shredded mozzarella and additional Parmesan. Bake pizzas individually for 20 minutes or until bottom is nicely browned.