"New Era" Tasting Reservations
Villa Bellangelo LLC DBA "Missick Cellars" wants to welcome you to a special and memorable tasting experience!
A little bit about our seated "New Era" tastings:
- Tastings includes 6 wines and a Welcome Pour
- WINTER HOURS-November 1st-April 30th. Friday, Saturday and Sunday 11am-5pm
Main Tasting Room -Seated Tasting Available at Dundee and Geneva ($15.00 per person- includes choice of 5 flights, 6 tastes with each flight, water, crackers, and a welcome pour)
- Patio Seating- SELF GUIDED Tasting and Weather Depending Available at Dundee and Geneva ($15.00 per person- includes choice of 5 flights, 6 tastes with each flight, water, crackers, and a welcome pour)
- Gallery Premier Seated Tasting Available ONLY at Dundee-This seating is a special area with an Extraordinary view of Seneca Lake and our Harvest area. Extra Charges apply (Available WEEKENDS ONLY (Friday-Sunday) Starting May 28th 2021-October 31st) $20.00 per person- includes choice of 5 flights, 6 tastes with each flight, water, crackers, and a welcome pour.
- Reviews from Customers
- "The best all weekend! Do the Premier wine tasting! It was amazing"
- "Staff and experience was great, its worth the extra $5.00"
- "Try the Premier wine tasting experience it was amazing"
- "The staff went above and beyond during our Premier Wine tasting and the selection of wines was great. It was worth the extra charge"
- "The service and staff was amazing, try out the premier wine tasting experience you will not be disappointed."
- **Reservations are REQUIRED Friday, Saturday and Sunday**
- **Reservations are recommended Monday - Thursday**
- All of our "new era" tasting are seated at a table with a max of 4 people per table.
- Max of 8 people per party
- Inside tables are Full Service, outside tables are self guided. Inside tastings are curated with staff. Patio tastings are self-directed via the video. The picnic benches are available for customers to enjoy our wines only by the glass or bottle.
- Tastings are available 11am-4pm, 4pm-5pm Wine by the glass sales, and Wine sales available
- Please call to check for availability if less than 24 hours before you plan to visit our winery (Geneva 315-325-4314, Dundee 607-243-8602) or stop in and speak to a staff member for accommodations.
Undergraduate Group Tasting Notice
We regret to inform you that we will not schedule large undergraduate student groups, and if appointments are made under false-pretenses, we will ask that your group leave the premises. Unfortunately, this policy has been implemented as a result of numerous instances of deplorable conduct. We are a family winery offering premium wines in a comfortably elegant environment, and are not suited for large ill-behaved groups. Of course, we are always happy to welcome young adults over the age of 21 that are eager to learn more about wine and enjoy the beautiful Finger Lakes.