"New Era" Tasting Reservations
Bellangelo wants to welcome you to a special and memorable tasting experience!
A little bit about our seated "New Era" tastings:
- Tastings includes 6 wines and a Welcome Pour
- Winter Hours- Friday, Saturday and Sunday 11am-5pm. November 1st - April 30th.
- May 1st-October 31st we will be open 7 days a week, 11am-5pm
Main Tasting Room -Seated Tasting Available at Dundee and Geneva ($15.00 per person- includes choice of 5 flights, 6 tastes with each flight, water, crackers, and a welcome pour)
- Patio Seating- SELF GUIDED Tasting and Weather Depending Available at Dundee and Geneva ($15.00 per person- includes choice of 5 flights, 6 tastes with each flight, water, crackers, and a welcome pour)
- Gallery Premier Seated Tasting Available ONLY at Dundee-Extra Charges apply (Available WEEKENDS ONLY (Friday-Sunday) Starting May 28th 2021-October 31st) ($20.00 per person- includes choice of 5 flights, 6 tastes with each flight, water, crackers, and a welcome pour)
- **Reservations are recommended as all tastings during the winter will be inside and seating is limited, Friday, Saturday and Sunday** Please call to check for availability if less than 24 hours before you plan to visit our winery (Geneva 315-325-4314, Dundee 607-243-8602) or stop in and speak to a staff member for accommodations.
- All of our "new era" tasting are seated at a table with a max of 4 people per table.
- Max of 8 people per party
- Inside tables are Full Service, outside tables are self guided. Inside tastings are curated with staff. Patio tastings are self-directed via the video. The picnic benches are available for customers to enjoy Bellangelo wines only by the glass or bottle.
- Tastings are available 11am-4pm, 4pm-5pm Wine by the glass sales, and Wine sales available.
How to make a reservation:
- Fill out the Tasting Reservation Form below
- Reservations will be accepted up to 4pm.
- Receive a confirmation phone call or email. Your reservation is not scheduled until confirmation is made. *Please check your "spam or junk" inbox for emails from Bellangelo.
- Reservations must be 24 hours in advance, if you would like to make a reservation for same day tastings please call for availability. Geneva- 315-325-4314, Dundee 607-243-8602. Thank you in advance!
Undergraduate Group Tasting Notice
We regret to inform you that we will not schedule large undergraduate student groups, and if appointments are made under false-pretenses, we will ask that your group leave the premises. Unfortunately, this policy has been implemented as a result of numerous instances of deplorable conduct. We are a family winery offering premium wines in a comfortably elegant environment, and are not suited for large ill-behaved groups. Of course, we are always happy to welcome young adults over the age of 21 that are eager to learn more about wine and enjoy the beautiful Finger Lakes.