Chicken Panini with Chili Garlic AïoliPair with Villa Bellangelo - 2011 Dry Riesling
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Bellangelo Chili Garlic Olive Oli
- 2 ciabatta rolls, split
- 2 slices fontina or farmers cheese
- 2 pepperoncini peppers, halved lengthwise
- 2/3 cup shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon Bellangelo Chili Garlic Olive Oil
1. Combine all aïoli ingredients in small bowl; spread over inside of rolls. Layer with cheese, peppers, chicken and basil; brush outsides of rolls with oil.
2. Cook panini in panini press according to manufacturer’s directions 5 to 7 minutes or until cheese is melted and panini are lightly browned, turning once.*
TIP *Panini can also be made in hot skillet or grillpan topped with second skillet. Place weight such as large canned item or other heavy heatproof item on top skillet so panini flatten as they cook.
Inspired by: http://www.cookingclub.com/Recipes/articleType/ArticleView/articleId/7152/Chicken-Panini-with-Roasted-Red-Pepper-Aioli