Grilled Lemon ChickenPair with Villa Bellangelo - 2011 Chardonnay
Prep: 35 min. Cook: 10 min. Yield: Serves 7
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extravirgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 7 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- Prepare grill to medium-high heat.
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag; seal. Marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes, turning occasionally. Remove chicken from bag; discard marinade. Sprinkle chicken evenly with salt and pepper.
- Place chicken on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 6 minutes on each side or until done.
Originally published at http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/lemon-grilled-chicken-breasts-10000001823354/