Recipe - Grilled Ribeye Steak with Onion-Blue Cheese Sauce
Grilled Ribeye Steak with Onion-Blue Cheese SaucePair with Villa Bellangelo - 2010 Merlot
Prep: 40 min. Cook: 60 min. Yield: 4-6 Servings
- 2 ribeye steaks
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 very large yellow onion
- 3/4 to 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Saute onions in 4 tablespoons butter over high heat. Cook for 5 to 7 minutes, or until dark and caramelized.
- Reduce heat to simmer and pour in cream. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes, or until reduced by half.
- Stir in blue cheese until melted.
- Serve steaks on generous portion of sauce.
Originally published at http://www.grouprecipes.com/102766/grilled-ribeye-steak-with-onion-blue-cheese-sauce.html