Join the Villa Bellangelo Wine Club!
Wine Club & Premium Wine Club
Bellangelo Wine Club Membership is not just about receiving 3 great wines on a quarterly basis, it’s about becoming part of the family.
Wine Club Member (3 Bottles): $50 - $95
Premium Member (3 Bottles): $70 - $140
- 3 Bottles, 4 Shipments per year
- Enjoy Access to Wine Club Exclusive Wines
- Preferred access to library and small lot wines
- 15% off all wine purchases made in the tasting room, over the phone, or online.
- Pre-release notice of new vintages offered at Bellangelo, with the option to buy before they are available in our Tasting Room (including Reserves)
- Access to large formats including Magnums
- Invitation to all special events at Bellangelo
- Complimentary copy of the book, A Sense of Place
- Complimentary tastings for member and 4 guests when you visit
- Personal tours of the winemaking facility and VIP tastings by appointment
- Special newsletters with recipes, stories, and news
Premium Member Benefits
You receive all of the benefits listed above,
- Guaranteed shipments from our 1866 Reserve Series and other “small lot” wines twice annually
- 10% off all weekly rentals at The Villa by Bellangelo - A significant savings!
- First access to large formats including Magnums
- First invitation to all special events at Bellangelo
- 30% off case purchase of newly released wines during week of release (in-store, phone, or internet purchases)
You’ll be assigned a Bellangelo Ambassador to help manage your membership and your visits to the Finger Lakes.
Our Case Club is a simple quantity based wine club membership, with great benefits! When purchasing online, be sure to note that you are interested in becoming a Legionnaire!
- Purchase 12 bottles of any Villa Bellangelo brand wine at one time, and you are invited to join the club.
- If you choose to join the club, you will receive a membership card that is valid for one year and entitles you to the following privileges:
- 15% off all purchases
- Special notice on new releases, and last call on vintages about to run out;
- You will be invited to private special events at the winery;
- Personal tour of the winery by the Missick family;
- Free wine tasting for two at the winery all year long;
- Continue your membership uninterrupted by purchasing an additional case before the end of your year-long membership.
- Free copy of "A Sense of Place"